Thank you - 2011 edition
2011 was a interesting year for all of us. We worked a lot, we learned a lot and we made mistakes. I realized there are some people who helped me in various situations and it seems to be very unusual to say “thank you” nowadays. Let’s do it.
- Markus Abrell and Sebastian Gruhler for helping me doing all the Diaspora work I could not do alone. Also thanks for providing great days and funny train rides. ;-)
- Angelo Gründler for providing a save Swiss infrastructure and for spending a lot of time keeping it running.
- Jonne Hass for taking over tons of work to protect at least 1% of my free time. ;-)
- Karsten Janke for helping me designing various stuff. I can recommend him for business cards, logos, websites, whatever!
- Marius Şucan for showing me awesome art and providing his own uncensored oppinion whenever I asked for.
- Mihai Şucan for teaching me some things about technologies and discussing about them.
- Ilya Zhitomirskiy for motivating and talking about various nerd stuff. R.I.P.
- Daniel Grippi, Sarah Mei, Maxwell Salzberg, Raphael Sofear and all the other Diaspora dudes for developing an open source, decentralized social network. You guys rock!
I am pretty sure there are people I forgot to put on that list. Please ping me!
Guess what would be nice? More people saying “thank you” to each other. I am going to ask the people I mentioned above to write a list like that, too. It’s your turn!
Have a nice day.
Show all posts